HOW TO USE THE SEARCH ENGINE:
1) Don't use '...eg, pogson's law would be pogsons law
2) You can use long sentences
3) Separate different words with spaces...refrain from using "+"
4) Don't use CAPITALS at all, use lower case
5) Avoid using symbols such as ")*&<
6) You can use chemical symbols such as "fe" for iron, and "co2" for carbon dioxide and some equations such as e=mc2
7) The site at the top is the site that is probably the best as it will have matched more words
Links to exterior major search engines...