Here are some articles of relevence to physics teaching and the internet, many of which originally appeared the CTI Physics news letter Computers in Physics Education. Reviews of software are available elsewhere.
- Why Student Don't Use CAL Resource Centers
- Advice for physics departments who are thinking of providing some form of "drop in" CAL resource centre for their student use. From Computers in Physics Education No. 12. (New!)
- Putting Mathematics on WWW
- About various possibilities for putting mathematical information (equations, Greek characters, matrices etc) into web documents. From Computers in Physics Education No. 5. (Old)
- Finding Information on WWW
- Effective ways of finding useful information on the web. From Computers in Physics Education No. 5 (Old)
- Software Teaching of Modular Physics
- Various articles about SToMP can be found via the SToMP project homepage
[CTI Physics Home Page
Phil Barker. Last update May 1997. © copyright reserved.