These reviews have been commissioned by CTI-Physics from lecturers in UK HE institutes.
Many are available in two non-HTML formats: Adobe's protable document format (pdf) and plain text. We
strongly reccommend that you use the pdf files, however for this you will need a
pdf reader. The text files contain the same information but with
no figures or text formatting.
- Calculus Connections Vols 1 and 2
- Full review of Calculus Connections, multimedia aid to teaching calculus.
- CAL Packages for Optics
- Comparative review of seven general CAL packages and specialist programs which can be used to teach optics.
- CUPS: General overview, Astrophysics, Electromagnetism and Quantum Mechanics Simulations
- DOS based simulations and books aimed at more advanced courses.
- Albert: Complete Physics
- Windows based simulations aimed at introductory and first year undergraduate physics courses.
- Physics Academic Software
- DOS Based simulations
- Multimedia Motion
- CD containing video clips of bodies in motion, the position of which can be marked to generate plots of
position, velocity, and acceloration.
- Schaum's Interactive Electromagnetism
- Mathcad elctronics book based on the solved problems in Schaum's Electromagnetics
- Interactive Physics
- Mechanics simulation laboratory on a computer
CTI Physics Home Page
CTI-Physics Contact details
Phil Barker. Last update Apr 1997. © copyright reserved.